SKULLY FENIX AR Policies for North America
SKULLY Return Policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return your purchase in its original packaging with all accessories, manuals, and parts with your receipt for either a full refund or exchange, subject to the Terms and Conditions below. You have thirty (30) days from the date you received the helmet to make a return. If you wish to change or cancel your pre-order before shipment, we will refund the full amount paid. All returns will be processed within thirty (30) days after cancellation and product has been returned.
If your helmet does not fit as you expected, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an alternate liner package.
Terms and Conditions
- Items damaged, altered, or abused after delivery to the customer cannot be returned. However, you may return or exchange helmets that have been damaged during delivery by reporting such damage to us at email@example.com within ten (10) days of receiving the item.
- “Make It Right” campaign helmets may not be returned for a refund.
To return a helmet, please follow the steps below:
- To start your return, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Your full name;
- Email address used to place the order;
- Product description;
- Whether you want a refund or an exchange;
- The address that the helmet was delivered to;
- The reason for the return/exchange;
- If the helmet has been damaged during delivery, please include photos of the damage in your email, if possible.
- We will send you a prepaid return label.
- Pack your helmet carefully, preferably using the packaging that it was shipped in, and mail it back to us using the prepaid return label.
- Your refund will be credited back to the credit card used to purchase the item within thirty (30) business days of us receiving your return.
SKULLY Limited Warranty
The SKULLY FENIX AR comes with a 12-month limited warranty to cover functionality and craftsmanship of the FENIX AR. If your FENIX AR requires warranty service, we will repair or replace your FENIX AR free of charge including shipping.
The SKULLY FENIX AR is covered under Limited Warranty for 12 months from the delivery date for the following:
- Defects in materials and workmanship of the FENIX AR electronics hardware
- Defects in materials and workmanship of the original FENIX AR firmware/software
If any of these issues occur, SKULLY will exchange the covered equipment with a replacement. SKULLY reserves the right to replace the unit with new or refurbished factory inventory.
The SKULLY FENIX AR Limited Warranty does NOT cover the following:
- Accidents such as drops, abuse, misuse, fire, and external causes
- Damage that results from operating the helmet outside the permitted or intended use
- Damage from service performed by anyone who is not a SKULLY representative
- Lost or stolen helmets
- Cosmetic damage
- Preventable maintenance on covered equipment
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear
If your helmet arrives damaged, you must notify SKULLY within ten (10) days of its delivery. If possible, we ask that you take pictures of the helmet and areas of damage before contacting us for assistance. We need as much information as possible to help you! Our complete Limited Warranty policy is always available for your reference.